Odin download is the most popular ROM flashing tool for any kind of android devices. Odin application developed by XDA developers. Recently they released Odin 3.10.0 latest version completely free to the public. They added more improvements for new update than the earlier version Odin 3.09.
Free Odin download links
How to gain root access on your T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 T989 using Odin- step guide
- Download the next zip files to your computer and extract them into two separate folders. Go to your computer and launch the Odin tool.
- Turn off your handset
- Connect Samsung Galaxy S2 to the PC
- Boot the Galaxy S2 device into “Download Mode”.
Press the “PDA” button on Odin and load this file “recovery-cmw-hercules.tar” from your pc
- Then hit the “Start” button
- Wait for the rooting process.
- Finally your device will automatically reboot and you have to unplug the USB cable.
Video on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 T989 root using Odin- step guide
Odin’s latest version 3.10 is available for the Windows PC users now. The flash tool has been updated and supports a wide list of smartphones now, some minor bugs and issues have been fixed as well. Two new features – AutoStart and Binary Size have been introduced also the Bootloader, PDA, Phone tabs have been renamed to BL, AP & CP respectively. Odin is designed to flash Samsung smartphones with stock firmware packages. Custom ROMs rarely do flash with Odin, as this program does not recognize .zip extensions, but only .tar files.Before installing a new firmware, the device has to be rooted and a custom recovery has to be installed. This application has it sorted out, and roots the Samsung Android device so that some custom firmware packages get to be installed to the smartphone.
Before Odin install proceed
- Backup your Samsung phone.
- Samsung Odin Downloadthe correct & latest Odin v3.10(above links).
- Download & Install the Samsung Latest USB Drivers.
- Download proper Custom ROM to your Samsung device.
- Most of Samsung android phones are different & each one require latest.
- different procedures to android rooting & flash using custom ROMs.
video guide for install Odin 3.10
How to download Odin 3.10 and install
Step 1. You need to download the Odin Zip file. Free links are above
Step 2. Using WinRAR or WinZip, extract the file and you can have it on any location on the PC.
Step 3. From the extracted folder, search for the Odin 3 v 3.10 Icon.
Step 4. It should start running automatically once you double click on it.
Credits going to – XDA developers
Samsung Odin is the ROM Flashing tool for SAMSUNG Android Smart phone and tablets devices. Including Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy S4 etc. You can get Latest Odin from our Odin Download links below
Odin download from here for free
Odin is a tool developed by Samsung to help its devices to upgrade with latest Android OS Firmwares. If you are keen to Samsung devices, you might have known that Samsung has its own Samsung Kies Mini to help update the devices to such latest Firmwares. Many of the Android users are always looking for a new update so that they can upgrade their respective Android phones with a latest Firmware.
Odin download system Requirements
- A Computer with running on Windows Operating System.
- Install latest Samsung USB drivers on your computer.
- ADB & FASTBOOT TOOLS for your device
- PIT and TAR (Samsung Android ROM files)
- USB data transfer cord to connect computer and the Android device.
Odin earlier version versions
Odin so far has received a number of updates and have several versions, there are currently five versions of Odin available
- Odin v3.09
- Odin v3.07
- Odin v3.04
- Odin v1.85
- Odin v1.83
Odin install guide through video
Odin tool step guide for Odin download install
Step 1: First you need to download the samsung odin 3.09 zip file & then install.
Step 2: Next Connect Samsung phone to PC.
Step 3: Turn off your android phone 30 sec… & then switch on.
Step 4: Then Open the latest Samsung Odin 3.09 tool which you install in step one.
Step 5: Open “Auto Reboot” & click “PIT” (PIT is one more option to downloading files to Samsung android Odin).
Step 6: Choose the PIT file & click Start and the installation now complete when Android phone automatically reboot.