When you root any device it offers the root access otherwise administrative rights to the own Android device. After then you will be able to do more and more customizations with your Android device. Usually we use Odin tool to root Samsung galaxy Tab 3 10.1. You can fee download Odin from below links.
What Odin rooting process will do with its root?
- Remove all pre install apps
- So you can have a free space to save more
- Preserve battery life
- Update to a new version of Android
So let’s see how to Root Samsung Galaxy tab 3.10.1 via download Odin.
Download Odin rooting process – pre requires
- Working windows computer
- Install custom recovery
- Download Odin version- free direct download links are available above
Step guide on Flashing a Custom Recovery on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 with latest Odin download
1st step: Extract file from Download Odin
2nd step: then archive CMW recovery
3rd step: click twice on Odin
4th step: click ‘PDA’
5th step: select CWM Recovery file
6th step: switch the device off
7th step: Turn it back on by holding down Volume DOWN + Power keys together.
8th step: now the device will reboot in to download condition
9th step: connect the PC and the device
10th step: in Odin hit ‘start’
Now the flashing process will be complete.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1
- Plug in the device to the computer
- Copy the Root ZIP file from the Desktop.
- After it copied, disconnect the device and PC connection.
- Turn OFF the device.
- Turn on back again by holding down Volume UP+Powerbuttonstogether.
- Reboot the device into recovery mode.
- Choose ‘install’ zip
- Select ‘Root’ ZIP
- Flashing the file on your device will launch now
- Reboot the device after the flash.
It is done with Odin download.